Cradle of Liberty Council,
Boy Scouts of America
"Boys will be boys, but Troop 16 boys will be gentlemen"
(Last updated June 10, 2014)
Troop 16 celebrated its 5th anniversary in April! Since the beginning we have been desigated as a Quality Unit or a Journey to Excellence Gold Unit by the Cradle of Liberty Council and the Boy Scouts of America. These designations are a tribute to the hard work of our boys and also the hard work of the parents. Congratulations to everyone associated with the Troop and we look forward to many, many more years of Scouting with Troop 16!!
* The Troop will be at Rita's Monday, June 16th for our annual late spring fundraiser. Please park behind the building and bring all of your friends and family!
* It is now summer time for the troop and that means Class B uniforms at all Monday meetings.
* Joshua M. has finished his Eagle Scout project! Great job Josh.
* Jacob S. and Kyle A. are in the process of working on their Eagle projects. Please keep tabs on your emails and please be sure to RSVP and make time to come out and help the guys on their work days.
* Summer Camp is fast approaching. All adults who are attending camp MUST have medical forms filled out by their physician. If you have not made plans yet to get your physical, do so now.
* Philmont Crew News - The Philmont Crew of Mr. Pfahler, Mr. Hosterman, David, Jacob and Jacob are getting close to the big trip. Wish them all well before they go and put in your souvenir order...I'm sure each of them will have extra space in their packs to bring everyone something!
* Spring Court of Honor will be held prior to Summer Camp in July. Any Scouts who think they might be close to advancement should see Mrs. Staehle or the log books in the Church House to see if they can finish their requirements before camp.